Online Secured Bill Pay through Law Pay
To make things easier for you, our client, we are pleased to offer online bill pay. This saves you the hassle of calling our office to make a payment over the phone.
Before making a payment, please read through and understand the following terms and conditions:
- By making a payment through the Law Pay web portal, you are agreeing to allow Coleman Law Group, PA to charge your credit/debit card in the amount you specify.
- You will receive an email confirming your payment, which will serve as your receipt. If you do not receive an email, please contact our office.
- You may choose the amount of your payment; however, it is your responsibility to ensure full payment is made according to your payment terms and schedule.
- Coleman Law Group’s acceptance of an amount less than your specified monthly payment or less than your outstanding balances does not constitute payment in full of either your account or monthly payment. If you are not financially able to make a full payment of your agreed-upon monthly payment or your outstanding balance, please contact our office as soon as possible to discuss alternatives.
- All funds received by Coleman Law Group through the Law Pay system are deposited into our trust account and applied towards your bill at the next billing cycle. Any payments received in excess of your outstanding balance will be held in the trust account until such time as the fees are earned.
If you have any questions or problems, please call the office for help at (727) 214-0400.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are a bankruptcy client, we can only accept debt card payments. We are not permitted to accept credit card payments from debtors for bankruptcy fees or costs.